Meteorology is a fundamental factor when planning a flight. It is primordial for pilots to be able to identify the different meteorological phenomena, such as storms. But do you know exactly what a storm is and how it is formed?
Well, carry on reading, as, in this post, we talk about cyclones, commonly known as squalls or storms.
- What is a storm?
- Why does it rain during a storm?
- And why are storms given names?
- Significant weather charts or SIGWX
- Is it safe to fly within a storm?
- Storms, a phenomenon to avoid en route
- You may be interested in…