We provide our students with spacious modern facilities and the most advanced technology for the training of pilots. You can get to know the school, with all the simulation areas, in our 360º Virtual Tour.
In addition, once you obtain your licence you will become a part of our club and you will be able to fly with very advantageous conditions.
Official Headquarters for AESA FCL Exams in Malaga
State Aviation Safety Agency
PPL Training in Spain
You will obtain your European Private Pilot licence PPL(A) enabling you to pilot aircraft.
No need for previous aviation experience or knowledge.
Initially you will obtain the single-engine piston rating (SEP) and later you can also obtain other ratings with us, such as the multi-engine rating (MEP), instrument rating (IR) and night rating (NVFR).
- Theory Course for PPL (A) License
- Live online access to support classes
- Study material
- Access to online learning platform
- PPL (A) Theory exam fees included
- One Air Pilot Aviation Kit: which includes Android Tablet, CR3 flight computer, Aeronautical Charts, Plotter, High-End Flight Headset, Flight Bag, Jeppesen Logbook, One Air Pilot’s Watch, Fuel Tester and One Air Club Card.
- Garmin 1000 Simulator Course, prior to flight
- 2 hours in Diamond DA20-C1 Analog simulator
- 2 hours in Diamond DA20-C1 Digital simulator
- 2 hours in Cirrus SR20 Glass Cockpit simulator
- 5 hours in FNPT II certified Alsim ALX Simulator
- 35 flight hours in single-engine Diamond DA20 C1 Eclipse aircraft
- 5 flight hours single-engine Diamond DA40 Full IFR G1000 or Cirrus SR20 aircraft
- Crosswind landing course in Redbird Xwind (3 sessions)
- Unlimited use of touch screen simulators and mock-ups
- National airport landing fees
- PPL (A) flight test
- Flight examiner fees
- Licence issue fees
- PPL (A) Licence processing fees
Fly in Spain
With the best weather conditions
Start immediately and enjoy personalised support (please check availability). Also, if you wish you can attend your classes from anywhere in the world through our live virtual platform.
The private pilot licence is the first step to becoming a commercial pilot. And if you decide to continue with your training and make your hobby your career, the PPL (A) theoretical credits are fully valid for the ATPL course.
PPL Course in Spain
- PPL COURSE
- 10.500 €
✓ No need for previous aviation experience or knowledge.
If you want to be a pilot, get in touch with us and an aviation consultant will address all your queries.