The practical module of our CPL(A) Commercial Pilot Course is carried out in two types of aircraft: Diamond DA40 Garmin 1000, Cirrus SR20 and Diamond DA42 GARMIN 1000.
CPL (A) RATING – COMMERCIAL PILOT COURSE – MODULAR COURSE
- 10 Flight hours with DA40 GARMIN 1000 – Cirrus SR20
- 7 Flight hours with DA42 GARMIN1000
- 6.840 €
- All included: Includes flight exam.
Course Access Requirements:
- Private Aircraft Pilot License (PPL)
- Minimum experience of 150 total flight hours (200 hours to get the licence).
- 100 flight hours as pilot-in-command (PIC(.
- Having passed the ATPL or CPL theory tests.
- Class 1 medical certificate.
- NVFR night flight rating.
The commercial pilot profession has all the guarantees of becoming one of the most in-demand professions in the future.
Our E-ATO carries out all its flights under the highest standards of quality and safety.
We train future airline pilots in an airport environment hosting real commercial flights.
We have a standardised aircraft fleet, just like the fleets of the leading airlines worldwide, making us one of the top flight schools in Europe.
All flights on the CPL(A) modular course take place at the International Airport of Malaga.
Why our students choose us:
From our beginnings we have always arranged for our students to have access to the latest technological advances in aircraft and simulators.
Every year we increase our fleet to meet the needs of all our students.