The following modules have been designed according to current European regulations.
For applicants with a valid CPL(A) or ATPL(A) licence from an ICAO member state, more than 100 total flight hours and who have a valid instrument rating (IR) with at least 50 hours of PIC (pilot-in-command) time. Copies of licences and flight time certifications must be duly certified for further processing.
- MODULE 1 Airline Transport (ATPL) Theory: € 2,900
- MODULE 2 Multi-Engine Piston (MEP) rating: € 3,200
- MODULE 3 Multi-Engine Piston (MEP) Instrument Rating (IR): € 1,200
- MODULE 4 Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL): € 4,200
Other estimated expenses (not included) to complete the entire conversion process:
- EASA English language proficiency: € 160
- EASA Class 1 medical certificate: € 450
- ATPL theory classes: € 75 per subject
- ME examination fee: € 200
- ME/IR examination fee: € 200
- CPL examination fee: € 200
- Licensing fees: 150 €
CONVERSION TO EASA LICENCE – ONE AIR E-ATO 190