ICAO-EASA LICENCE CONVERSION PROGRAMME
Licence conversion for Commercial Pilot Licence CPL-A or ATPL-A with IR+ME ratings
MODULE 2 Multi-Engine Piston (MEP) rating
- Course for learning to operate multi-engine piston and Diamond DA42 aircraft. (Duration of approximately 1 day.)
- 6 hours of dual flight instruction for MEP rating on Diamond DA42. (Duration of approximately 2 days.)
- 2 hours of flight for ME qualification exam + PPL proficiency test. (Duration of approximately 1 day.)
MODULE 3 Multi-Engine Piston (MEP) Instrument Rating (IR)
- 2 hours of instrument flight on the new FNPT II ALSIM ALX simulator for verification, assessment and review of instrument flight knowledge.
- 2 hours for MEP IR rating test on Diamond DA42.
MODULE 4 Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
- 10 hours on single-engine Diamond DA40/DA20
- 5 hours on twin-engine Diamond DA42
- 2 hours of flight for CPL examination on twin-engine DA42
ICAO-EASA LICENCE CONVERSION PROGRAMME PRICES
The following modules have been designed according to current European regulations.
For applicants with a valid CPL(A) or ATPL(A) licence from an ICAO member state, more than 100 total flight hours and who have a valid instrument rating (IR) with at least 50 hours of PIC (pilot-in-command) time. Copies of licences and flight time certifications must be duly certified for further processing.
- MODULE 1 Airline Transport (ATPL) Theory: € 2,900
- MODULE 2 Multi-Engine Piston (MEP) rating: € 4,000
- MODULE 3 Multi-Engine Piston (MEP) Instrument Rating (IR): € 1,200
- MODULE 4 Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL): € 5,400
Other estimated expenses (not included) to complete the entire conversion process:
- EASA English language proficiency: € 160
- EASA Class 1 medical certificate: € 450
- ATPL theory classes: € 75 per subject
- ME examination fee: € 250
- ME/IR examination fee: € 250
- CPL examination fee: € 250
- Licensing fees: 150 €
CONVERSION TO EASA LICENCE – ONE AIR E-ATO 190