As you will know, in 2021 the new European regulations for UAS are being implemented. This leaves us a new framework of rules with changes to our drone courses in Málaga and flying requirements among many other new rules.
At One Air, we’ve adapted our course content to the new rulings and have also developed new drone courses to facilitate your registration into the AESA.
So, if these changes have caught you with the Drone on land, no need to worry, to follow we will tell you all you need to know to get you back flying again.
- What are the changes in the drone pilot courses for 2023?
- So, do I need an online drone course to pass the AESA exam?
- UAV training school approved by AESA
- Charge your batteries and start to fly now!
- You may be interested in…