When we talk about commercial aeroplanes we all think of planes that carry passengers from one part of the world to another, but did you know that passenger planes, apart from luggage, also carry cargo in their holds?
We live in a world where it is possible to buy something and have it delivered to your door within a few hours. So, for this to happen, it is essential that freight traffic is constant, fast and efficient.
But do you want to know more about the cargo hold of aeroplanes? Where is it, how is it organised or what kind of cargo does it hold? Stay and we’ll tell you all about it!
- Where aeroplanes carry the cargo hold
- Classification of cargo in the hold
- How to load the hold of an aeroplane
- Curiosities about the cargo hold in aeroplanes
- Air cargo continues to grow steadily
- You may be interested in…