When you board an aircraft, you may not consider the importance of atmospheric pressure. But have you ever heard of cabin depressurisation?
In this article, we will address this topic and give you a clear perspective on how aircraft pressurisation works.
- Why is aircraft pressurization vital?
- What happens if there is a depressurization?
- Cabin depressurization is only anecdotal, so don’t worry
- You may be interested…
- Aviation Medical Certificate: A crucial requirement for pilots
- Bird control at airports: How do falcons ensure safety?
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum: An aeronautical heaven in Milan
- Diamond DA20 start up: The complete guide
- Who invented the jet engine?: The legacy of Frank Whittle
- Why are planes white?: The key question