You may not be aware, but the management of aviation safety is a complex affair, encompassing the bird control at airports. Why is this significant? We’re about to delve into that, with a specific focus on the role of falcons at airfields.
Aviation and ornithology are more interconnected than they might seem. We’ve previously discussed the parallels between birds and aeroplanes in our post. Here, we’ll explore an effective method of bird control near airport surroundings. Shall we begin?
- The risk of birds in flight zones
- Who are the falconers?
- Origins and evolution of falcon-based bird control
- Falcons at airports: A synthesis of nature and safety
- You may be interested…
- Aviation Medical Certificate: A crucial requirement for pilots
- Bird control at airports: How do falcons ensure safety?
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum: An aeronautical heaven in Milan
- Diamond DA20 start up: The complete guide
- Who invented the jet engine?: The legacy of Frank Whittle
- Why are planes white?: The key question