Despite being a common phenomenon in air travel, in-flight turbulence often causes anxiety and concern among passengers. So what is turbulence and why does it occur, where is it most felt on the plane, and can severe turbulence bring down an aircraft?
We invite you to follow us in this article and understand why turbulence is a completely natural and safe occurrence in aviation.
- What is turbulence?
- Where is turbulence most noticeable in an aircraft?
- Types of turbulence
- Can turbulence cause an aircraft to crash?
- Is turbulence felt in the same way on all aircraft?
- You know that turbulence is not the enemy
- You may be interested in…
- Anthelion: What is this optical phenomenon in the sky?
- Bird control at airports: How do falcons ensure safety?
- Winter plan for spanish airports is already activated
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum: An aeronautical heaven in Milan
- Diamond DA20 start up: The complete guide
- Who invented the jet engine?: The legacy of Frank Whittle