There’s no question about it, one of the main differences between commercial aircraft and general aviation is their means of propulsion.
Commercial aeroplanes are usually equipped with large powerful turbines whereas general aviation uses propellers.
In today’s post we discuss their characteristics and the different types of propellers there are…So, fasten your seatbelts for take-off!
- Propellers, a nautical contribution
- But what is an aircraft propeller and how do you operate one?
- Estructure of a propeller
- Propeller pitch
- Adjusting pitch of a propeller, an essential manoeuvre
- Types of aircraft propellers
- Propeller configuration
- Keep learning aviation concepts
- You may be interested in…