One of the most frequently asked questions amongst those interested in everything related to aviation is: Why do aeroplanes fly? How does such a metallic mass manage to stay up in the air?
Today though, we’d like to talk about Bernoulli’s principle, fluid’s dynamics and horizontal and vertical forces that allow an aeroplane to keep flying.
In addition, we will share with you some everyday examples of this theory that will allow you to better understand its applications. Let’s get started!
- What is Bernoulli’s Principle?
- Why do aeroplanes fly with the Bernoulli’s Principle?
- Three examples of Bernoulli’s Principle in everyday life
- Aircraft flight is influenced by many more principles of physics.
- You may be interested in…