We already explained, in one of our posts, what the Otto Cycle is and how four-stroke engines work, right?
Well, today, we’re going to go a bit deeper into what is a magneto, which is responsible for generating and distributing the energy needed for the spark plugs to spark and the engine to start working. Let’s get started!
- What is a magneto?
- How does a magneto work?
- Interesting advantages of magnetos
- Double magneto, double security
- The magneto switch on the control panel
- Always test the engine before flying
- A good maintenance is essential
- You may be interested in…