We all love travelling, don’t we? But we don’t like having to deal with the undesirable jet lag, one of the most annoying side effects of long haul flights.
But what is it, why is it named jet lag and most importantly, what can be done to prevent it?
In today’s post, we explain all there is to know about this annoying flight “pal” as well as give you some tips to get over it in the best possible way. Interested? Continue reading!
- What is jet lag and why is it produced?
- What are the symptoms of jet lag?
- How to prevent jet lag
- How long does jet lag last?
- What will become of us in 19 hours flights?
- You may be interested in…