Have you ever noticed the different shapes the tail of an aeroplane takes? It is what is termed tail empennage and is made up of different rear end parts.
Did you want to find out more after reading about the flaps and slats of an aeroplane?
In this post we explain what empennage is, the different types there are and what each of them is for. Let ‘s get started.
- What is tail empennage of an aircraft
- Structure of tail empennage of aeroplanes
- Empennage types
- How are control surfaces dealt with in tail empennage
- Continue learning about the parts of an aeroplane in our blog
- You may be interested in…