In one of our previous posts, we already told you about combustion engines and their Otto cycle. To work properly, Otto cycle engines need oxygen, spark (generated by magnetos) and, of course, jet fuel.
Today, we dig a little deeper and talk to you about the fuel mixture and the importance of adjusting it correctly. Don’t get lost!
- What is fuel mixture?
- Mixture during take-off and landing
- How do we adjust the fuel mixture in flight?
- Maximum power, maximum range and maximum autonomy
- Lean Assist, the software to manage the mixture
- ECU or Engine Control Unit, another great piloting aid
- You may be interested in…