Although the statistics are slowly improving, there are more and more female airline pilots, so, for our part, as a pilot school and an acting part of this sector, we want to give visibility to the women who take to the skies every day, providing references to inspire future generations of female pilots.
In today’s post, we talk about female pilots who have marked milestones in history and, in addition, we address questions such as: How many female pilots are there in the world? How many are there in Spain? And what about military, fighter or helicopter female pilots? Let’s find out.
- How many female pilots are there in the world?
- Female pilots in Spain, a growind trend
- Female air force pilots in Spain
- The first female pilots in history
- Bettina Kadner, the first woman pilot in Spain
- Raymonde de Laroche, the first woman to obtain a pilot’s licence
- Geraldine Mock, the first woman pilot to circumnavigate the globe
- Amelia Earhart, the first woman pilot to cross the Atlantic alone
- Wally Funk, over 60 years flying planes and the longest person to travel into space
- Towards a promising future for all of us
- You may be interested in…
- Electric Planes: The future of eco-friendly skies
- How to become a private jet pilot: A guide to reach your dream job
- An airline pilot’s salary: The million-dollar question
- What is MCC: What does this course consist of?
- What is the CPL Commercial Pilot Licence exam like?
- Female pilots, increasingly present in aviation