OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
In accordance with the provisions of FCL.940.FI and FCL.940.CRI, regulating the requirements for revalidation and renewal of instructor certificates, instructors must meet certain requirements.
- a) For revalidation, 2 of the following 3 requirements must be met:
1) at least 50 hours of flight instruction in the appropriate aircraft category during the validity period of the FI, TRI, CRI, IRI or examiner certificates. For the revalidation of IR instruction rights, 10 of these hours must be under IR conditions and must have been registered in the 12 months preceding the expiration date of the FI certificate;
2) attend a refresher seminar for instructors within the validity period of the FI certificate;
3) pass an Assessment of Competence (AOC) in accordance with FCL.935 in the 12 months prior to the expiration date of the FI certificate.
- b) For renewal, in the event that the instructor’s certificate has expired, the applicant must, within a period of 12 months before the renewal:
1) attend a refresher seminar for instructors;
2) pass an Assessment of Competence (AOC) in accordance with FCL.935.
The seminar lasts two full days, with an average of eight hours a day.
If taking the competence test, it will be done in single-engine or twin-engine aircraft, depending on the applicant’s needs. The skills test is 1 hour and 10 minutes of flight.
FI/CRI SEMINAR: € 500
PRICE OF AOC: € 210 for SEP or € 440 for MEP