In terms of Flight Renewals and Revalidations, we offer you all the different kinds available according to the standards imposed by aviation regulations. In order to comply with the legislation and avoid future inconveniences it is essential to comply with the minimum requirements specified below:
COMBINED SIMULATOR AND FLIGHT RENEWALS
IR RENEWAL COURSE (SIMULATOR)
ME COURSE RENEWAL (FLIGHT)
MULTI-ENGINE RATING (MEP) OR SINGLE-ENGINE RATING (SEP) RENEWAL (FLIGHT)
INSTRUMENT RATING (IR) RENEWAL (FLIGHT)
REFRESHER SEMINAR FOR INSTRUCTORS (FI/CRI) FI REVALIDATIONS AND RENEWALS
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
In accordance with the provisions of FCL.940.FI and FCL.940.CRI, regulating the requirements for revalidation and renewal of instructor certificates, instructors must meet certain requirements.
- a) For revalidation, 2 of the following 3 requirements must be met:
1) at least 50 hours of flight instruction in the appropriate aircraft category during the validity period of the FI, TRI, CRI, IRI or examiner certificates. For the revalidation of IR instruction rights, 10 of these hours must be under IR conditions and must have been registered in the 12 months preceding the expiration date of the FI certificate;
2) attend a refresher seminar for instructors within the validity period of the FI certificate;
3) pass an Assessment of Competence (AOC) in accordance with FCL.935 in the 12 months prior to the expiration date of the FI certificate.
- b) For renewal, in the event that the instructor’s certificate has expired, the applicant must, within a period of 12 months before the renewal:
1) attend a refresher seminar for instructors;
2) pass an Assessment of Competence (AOC) in accordance with FCL.935.
The seminar lasts two full days, with an average of eight hours a day.
If taking the competence test, it will be done in single-engine or twin-engine aircraft, depending on the applicant’s needs. The skills test is 1 hour and 10 minutes of flight.
FI/CRI SEMINAR: € 500
PRICE OF AOC: € 210 for SEP or € 440 for MEP
ASK FOR INFORMATION ON AIRCRAFT RATING REVALIDATIONS AND RENEWALS
Thank you for your interest in One Air! Fill out the form below to request more information. We will send you a quote based on the expiration dates on your licence and the requirements established according to current regulations.
For more information fill out the form that we left at the bottom of the page.
Fill out the form below and we will send you a quote based on the expiration dates on your licence and the requirements established according to current regulations.
Revalidation and Renewal of Aircraft Ratings
IF THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT CORRECTLY, YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO ANOTHER “THANK” PAGE
If it is not sent, you may have to click or fill in any empty field in the form.