If you’ve ever travelled by plane, you’ve probably noticed a lot of things at the airport.
But have you ever wondered what the numbers on the runway mean, and what do you think they are used for? Stay with us because, in today’s post, we explain it to you.
- Why are there letters and numbers on airport runways?
- So what do these numbers on runways mean?
- Runway numbers at Malaga Airport
- How many runways do airports have?
- You may be interested in…
- Aviation Medical Certificate: A crucial requirement for pilots
- Bird control at airports: How do falcons ensure safety?
- Winter plan for spanish airports is already activated
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum: An aeronautical heaven in Milan
- Diamond DA20 start up: The complete guide
- Who invented the jet engine?: The legacy of Frank Whittle