You may be familiar with the term «airlift», but perhaps you don’t know exactly what it is, which was the first one and which are the most important in the world.
An air shuttle is a line with a high volume of passengers between two airports. To satisfy all these passengers, it has a specific timetable and a high frequency of flights.
And now, do you want to know some interesting facts about airlifts?
Then come with us and discover them in this post.
- Which country was the first?
- One of the most important airlifts in Europe
- Other relevant airport connections
- More than connections in the sky
- You may be interested…
- Aviation Medical Certificate: A crucial requirement for pilots
- Bird control at airports: How do falcons ensure safety?
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum: An aeronautical heaven in Milan
- Diamond DA20 start up: The complete guide
- Who invented the jet engine?: The legacy of Frank Whittle
- Why are planes white?: The key question