Very good news for the global commercial aviation sector after a year and a half of the health and economic crisis caused by COVID-19. According to the European Organisation of Air Navigation Safety (Eurocontrol) this summer will see the recovery we were foreseeing in 2021.
With the great rhythm at which the vaccines are being administered, and the launch of the COVID Passport, which will allow free movement of the vaccinated, and these great pieces of news bring a breath of fresh air in the aviation and tourism sectors.
- Positive data for the recovery of commercial aviation
- IAG will lead the return of commercial flights in Europe
- The European COVID Certificate, essential for opening up international flights
- Air cargo airlines continue to grow
- Updated reports of growth in worldwide commercial aviation
- You may be interested in…