At Grupo One Air, we offer you our professional program to obtain Multi-Engine Piston (MEP), Instrument (IR), Commercial Pilot (CPL) and Performance Based Navigation (PBN) ratings.
To begin your training, you must meet the following requirements:
In our advanced professional program of the airplane ratings pack, you will perform:
- Theoretical and practical adaptation course to Glass Cockpit in Garmin 1000 with instrumental procedures.
- Course of Jeppesen cartography.
- Practice in Full Motion simulator, specific for crosswind.
- 43 h. in the new Glass Cockpit FNPT II Alsim AL42 simulator, an exact replica of our Diamond DA42 twin-engines.
- 10 h. in our single-engine Cirrus SR20 or Diamond DA40 Glass Cockpit.
- 30 h. flying twin-engine Diamond DA42 Glass Cockpit Garmin 1000, with all tests included.
- PBN (Performance Based Navigation) course.
You’ll fly from Malaga International Airport, with the best weather in Europe. During the training, we include superior accommodation for our students.
In addition, 95% of your training will take place at the facilities in Malaga city and only 5% at our facilities in Velez-Malaga.
Make the jump into commercial aviation with our intensive course. Ask us for information, we will be happy to answer your questions!